I’m 17. Seventeen. I’m 17 years old and I’m a freshmen in college. Also, I didn’t turn 17 until a month before I started college. How? Well my birthday is in July and I skipped 6th grade. So yeah, I’m a young one. Welcome to the life of the underage college student and my constant struggles.
11. I can’t go to concerts/comedy shows/clubs with my friends.
10. I have to have my mom call the doctor and tell them it’s okay to treat me.
9. I can’t sign any forms or waivers myself.
8. I can’t register to vote at the voting fair yet.
7. I can’t take out any loans, legally own anything, or have my own bank account yet.