Being a sorority girl has its perks, but then it does have a few downsides. I’m talking about the ridiculous, untrue things people ask or say to us. Not sure what I mean? Check this out:
17. “You must only care about looks during formal recruitment.”
Appearance matters but it doesn’t play a major factor into deciding who we want.
16. “I heard you guys hate the other sororities. Like you don’t talk to them.”
15. “Oh, so you’re in a sorority. This means you sleep around then.”
I mean, we sleep around with food. Is that what you meant?
14. “Which one’s this?” *starts doing some weird hand symbol that doesn’t even exist*
No. Like what are you even doing there.
Ahhh, aren’t our friends just amazing? No, REALLY. We all have them and we all love them. Here is a list of things we are commonly known to say to our friends (based off of my own experience):
17. “Go check your Insta–I just tagged you as my #WCW
16. “I just posted a status–you should go like it!”
15. “Hey, wanna go get food?”
14. “Do I look homeless? Be honest.”
Coming from a basic b**ch herself, this list just may be pretty accurate for those of you who may have always wondered if you’re a basic b**ch too. Enjoy!
10. “This is the perfect Instagram.”
You could literally be anywhere and then think to yourself of how it would be the perfect Instagram–whether it’s of a plant, the sky, or you. You Instagram the crap out of that shiz.
9. “Oh my god, I have to Snapchat this.”
At a friggin’ cool party? You Snapchat it. Going out with the girls? You Snapchat it. Working out? You Snapchat it. Peeing? You Snapchat it…Just kidding. I think.
8. “Who’s that b**ch he’s with?”
Got an eye candy? Every girl he’s with you want to know who she is. You think or say this every freaking time he’s with a different girl.
7. “I hate you.”
Ahhh, the typical replacement words for “I love you.”
6. “I just want to drop out and become a stripper.”
Seriously, haven’t we all said this at least once in our life when we just can’t deal with school anymore?