If there’s one thing we all have in common it is that we’ve all been through awkward moments. They are unavoidable and inevitable. Here are just some awkward moments that we have all for SURE experienced:
17. Calling out your friend’s name multiple times, only to find out it’s not them.
16. When your friend’s parent is yelling at them and you’re right there to experience it all.
15. When your dog takes a s*** and you have to continue the walk holding a bag of doo-doo.
14. When you say “bye” to someone and then up realizing ya’ll are heading the same direction.
It’s not easy being an Asian-American college student. Trust me, I know from experience. I guess I shouldn’t say it’s too bad being Asian-American on campus, but I have come across some struggles of being one that’s for sure:
17. Being asked by your friends: “How do you say *insert random word* in your culture?”
16. Your college friends coming to you for math problems.
15. Your college friends introducing you to other people as, “The Asian.”
14. Low-key judging the campus’s rice because it’s not as good as your mother’s.
If you’re a fan of the show How I Met Your Mother, then you’re very familiar with the beloved character that is Ted Mosby. Ted is a cute, witty, and extremely lovable character who has his fair share of relatable moments. Whether embarrassing or heart-breaking, or maybe just down right weird. I think we can all relate to this “legendary” character.
30. When you’re crying and someone asks if you’re on your period.
29. When you’ve been holding on to the past for too long and finally decide to let it go.
28. When you proclaim bacon as your true love.
27. When you spend too much time with that one friend who always misuses the word “literally”.
26. When your roommates boyfriend just broke up with her and you have to pull a Nicholas Sparks speech.
25. When you’re feeling super confident and get a little sassy with friends.
24. When you have to try to talk yourself into doing something really stupid.
23. After you do the something stupid.
22. When you’re trying to think positively about your Chemistry class and then you look at your grades.
21. After you bomb a huge test.
The Resting Bitch Face affects about 97.45% of the female population. Just kidding. I don’t know the actual percentage…I hate math. Anyways, lately we have been hearing a lot about how infamous it can be to have the Resting Bitch Face. The Resting Bitch Face has a bad name to it. Well, I would like to say that having the Resting Bitch Face actually comes with many benefits. Here are just a list of benefits of having this “face.”
8. No one will want to mess with you
People will just assume you’re a crabby b***. So what? They will want to think twice before messing with someone like you.
7. You won’t attract creepy boys
This is a good one. The creepy guys won’t even try to slide into your DM’s or FB Messenger. They will want to swerve away from you because you’re just not about that life. You don’t have time for them.
If you’re like me, you absolutely love the show Friends. I know that show like the back of my hand, so I decided to put together a list of the top 20 quotes from Friends that sum up life.
20. “Sure I peed on her. And if I had to, I’d pee on any one of you!” – Joey
Best friends would do anything for you, right?
19. “I’ve got this uncontrollable need to please people.” – Monica
18. “THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION” – Phoebe
17. “Sometimes things don’t turn out the way you thought they would.” – Rachael