Pitch Perfect 2 quotes that I believe to describe life.
15. “You are one of us, you paid the registration fee.” – Fat Amy
14. “Aca-Wiedersehen bitches!” – Beca
Another way to say, “DEUCES!”
13.“You know, one of my biggest regrets is that I didn’t do enough experimenting in college.” – Chloe
I mean experimenting as in going out and trying new things like hiking and different campus activities….
12. “Oh, we don’t have ladders. Ladders represent a social hierarchy that’s counterproductive to what we’re trying to do here.” – Aubrey
Still think that Aubrey found the perfect job.
11. “The prize? Epic bragging rights!” – Riff Off Host
That’s what everyone wants right?
If you’re like me, the Pitch Perfect movies are your favorite and no matter how hard you try, you cannot go a day without quoting a line from the movie.
Well I’ve put together a list of 15 quotes from the Pitch Perfect movie that describe life.
15. “If I could sing a lick, I would. But, I can’t. And I hate myself every day because of it.” — Justin
14. “Aca-awkward” – Everyone
13. “Aca-scuse me?!” – Everyone
I use both of these in my daily vocabulary… It’s bad…
12. “Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that’s what matters.” – Fat Amy
Friendship matters the most! (See #8)
11. “Well… sometimes I have the feeling I should do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm… better not.” – Fat Amy
My version of it, “Well sometimes I have a feeling I should go to the gym, but then I think, mmm… better not.”
Gossip Girl’s Blair Waldorf, better known as Queen B, is known for being a catty, bossy, underhanded, and manipulative, and for these reasons, the world loves her. She doesn’t need to hide who she is, or pretend to be someone she’s not. She works hard and goes for what she wants, even if the entire world is against her. She doesn’t love easily, but when she does love, it’s with her entire heart and soul. She would do anything for the people in her life she cares about. She can take down an entire school of girls if she has to, and look stylish doing it. Here’s some great life advice, straight from the Queen of the Upper East Side herself:
20. “When and if we end up together, it has to be as equals with nothing over our heads. It’s the only shot we have.”
Chuck and Blair are one of television’s favorite couples. Despite their ups and downs, you never stop rooting for this dastardly duo. Blair makes an important point, relationships can’t work if you’re not on equal footing with your partner. Keeping secrets and holding things above your partner’s head will only lead to a nasty downfall.
19. “I just need to know that you’ll be there for me.”
College can be stressful, and it’s even worse when you’re on your own. The most important thing is to have friends who will be there for you, who would lift you up when you’re down. Blair wouldn’t be the queen if she didn’t have
subjects friends to help her get through life.
18. “I lose my true self but I want to be found.”
It’s so easy to lose sight of who you are and what you believe in, especially in the whirlwind that is college. When things get tough, remember your roots and let yourself be found.
17. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
No matter how hard you try, you can never make everyone love you. There are always gonna be some people who hate you, even if they have no reason at all. Don’t stress yourself trying to be liked by everybody. Stay true to yourself and make them respect you, and love will come your way.
16. “As you can see, I survived without you.”
Here’s something they never tell you about growing up. You will lose friends. You will lose people you thought would be in your life forever. But in the end, you will survive it, and be stronger for it. Never force people to stay in your life if they don’t want to be there. You deserve people who want to be in your life of their own free will.
15. “I’ve been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again and I won’t be pulled back into the darkness.”
One of the biggest mistakes we can make is surrounding ourselves with negative people. If there’s someone in your life who doesn’t make you feel “sparkly”, drop them. Don’t let other people force you into darkness when you deserve to walk in the light.
14. “Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”
Bad days happen. Sometimes all you need is the mall, your besties, and a little extra spending money, and suddenly the world will seem right again.
13. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve gotta go kill myself. Or max out my credit card; whichever comes first.
Dramatics aside, Blair knows how to deal with stress. her wit and dramatics are part of what makes her one of the show’s most lovable characters.
12. “Tell me what you feel for me is real or if it’s just a game? If it’s real, we’ll figure it out, but if not then please just let me go.”
Relationships are hard. Relationships in college are harder. Don’t let anyone play with your emotions or use you. If it’s real, hold on as hard as you can. But if what you have isn’t real, save yourself the heartache and let go.
11. “The most important thing in a relationship is trust. After sex. And hygiene. And earning potential.”
Sex, hygiene, and earning potential aside, Blair definitely hits the nail on the head. If you can’t trust your partner in a relationship, it simply won’t work. Trust is everything.
No matter what age you are, Disney movies and shows will always have a soft spot in our hearts. I’ve thought long and hard for this and was able to put together 20 quotes from Disney movies (and 90s kids television shows) to live by.
20. Hakuna Matata, it means no worries, for the rest of your days.
19. Never be normal! That’s the Ron Stoppable motto!
18. Play nice with the other kids. Unless one of the other kid’s wants to fight, then you have to kick the other kid’s butt!
17. And friends stick together until the end.
16. You’ll never figure out who you really are if you’re too busy trying to be someone else.
15. I know changing can be scary, but it’s a part of growing up. It’s how we find out who we are and who we’re going to be.
College is the best and worst times of our lives. We experience the real world at it’s finest. We’re no longer the little, care-free people (who take naps) that we once were. Sometimes we want to give up and give in. But in the end, college is what you make of it. You can make the best or worst out of it, it’s all up to you!
“All our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
10. If you truly believe in your goals and your future, you are capable of achieving that and more! Hard work and patience will guide you to where you want to be. It just takes perseverance, determination, and the will power to do so!
“Have courage and be kind.” -Cinderella
9. It doesn’t matter if you’re having a bad day or woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Smile, keep your chin up, and be kind to everyone, no matter how you’re feeling. Some are fighting a battle that you may not know about. When you’re kind to others, it brings positive energy to those around you including yourself!
“Never forget who you are.” -The Lion King
One Tree Hill may have ended in 2012, but the beloved characters will forever hold a place in our hearts. Who amongst us didn’t celebrate with the Scott brothers when the Ravens finally won the State Championships? Who didn’t cheer when Peyton threatened the tactless nurse because Haley was in pain and pregnant? Who didn’t cry with Brooke as she let her heartbreak fuel the celebrated Clothes Over Bros beginning? Robots, that’s who.
One Tree Hill’s storyline resonated with young viewers because it allowed us to grow up alongside characters we could empathize with. We wanted to know them. We wanted to be them. Excellent underground music meets witty literary references meets attractive and relatable characters, making for one of the best teen dramas to date. If you can’t tell, I’m still not completely over it.
And so, as the words of the poetic Lucas Scott are forever written in our minds and on our hearts, so are some of the most iconic quotes from this cherished series. With that, I give you: 10 One Tree Hill Quotes To Lead You Through Life:
A relationship should be filled with love and happiness. These days, with so many divorces and breakups happening, it is a very scary world. What ever happened to the old days when a beautiful couple stayed together forever? It seems as though the past is really becoming the past, but love in the future doesn’t look very bright.
Love is turning into friends with benefits, which it really shouldn’t be. When someone shows love and affection towards their partner, it shows that love cannot exist with only one individual. Listed below are cute relationship quotes that show the true meaning of love.
1.”I love you so much.”
2. “He’s your first love. I intend to be your last.”
3. “Kiss me hard before you go.”
4. “Never take your lips away from me.”
5. “You’re so special to me and I can’t even explain why.”