This seems like a no-brainer but to some it may be a difficult concept. It’s great to be friends with all of the amazing women in your sorority and in Greek life as a whole. That said, it’s also very important to not limit those you make friends with by their affiliations to the Greek system you hold so dear. If you’re wondering why this is so important I’ve listed just a few reasons below:
10. They are a great unbiased outlet for listening to all the ups and downs you may experience in your sorority.
9. They will listen to every officer speech, rho gamma presentation, and big/little poem you ever write because they genuinely care about your success in your organization.
8. They will introduce you to other clubs, teams, and organizations on campus you may want to get involved in as well.
7. They will always remind you to take a step back from sorority drama and remember why you joined in the first place.
6. They will get you talking about things not related to Greek life when you really just need a break from it all.