After a long week of classes you are ready to let lose and have some fun with your friends. These nights can sure be memorable,
or not. The Real Housewives understand us and our needs. They are basically like our drunk spirit animal.
11. How you say you’re feeling…
10. What you’re actually thinking
9. You’re ready for a night on the town
8. At the pregame your friends are like
7. You’re so excited when you get to the party and they’re playing “your song”
6. Later in the night, everything is the end of the world and you end up crying on the floor
Congratulations collegiates! You did it. You survived the awkward banter at Christmas, watched all the Netflix you humanly could, and most importantly you got through the boredom of being somewhere where there is absolutely nothing to do. Once you realize the day has finally come, you go through a few exciting steps, from catching up with friends to new classes.
10. You realize it’s THE day…the day you’re going back to school
9. You get to see your long lost friends
Hopefully your hugs are better than this…
8. You catch up with your college friends
7. You can finally show your roommates the new cooking skills you acquired over break…
…or lack there of
6. There are so many new hotties in your classes