It’s hard being single when people are constantly killing your vibe by degrading you for BEING SINGLE. Whether you’re single by choice or not, here’s the things you might be tired of hearing:
18. “How are you single? You’re so pretty.”
17. “Aren’t you afraid to die alone?”
16. “Stop being so picky, that’s your problem.”
15. “Oh my gosh, do you want me to hook you up?”
14. “You never like anybody.”
13. “Don’t go looking for love. Love will find a way.”
At the start of every fall and spring semester, you look around and see fraternity rush in full swing. Why does this matter? Because at the end, we know those fraternities will turn boys into men, men that make GREAT boyfriend material. Here’s a few reasons why having a boyfriend who’s Greek is awesome:
10. He’s way more likely to understand your sorority obsessions. Lilly Pulitzer, everything and anything with your letters on it, Vineyard Vines, your love for your line, crafting, and how great he looks in a bow-tie. He gets it, he’s experienced that Greek life has it’s own culture and if you’re lucky, he likes a lot of those things too.
9. He’s smart. Statistics show that Greek GPAs are better than those of their independent counterparts. Most fraternities even have some form of “study hours” to keep grades up to par.