If there’s one thing we all have in common it is that we’ve all been through awkward moments. They are unavoidable and inevitable. Here are just some awkward moments that we have all for SURE experienced:
17. Calling out your friend’s name multiple times, only to find out it’s not them.
16. When your friend’s parent is yelling at them and you’re right there to experience it all.
15. When your dog takes a s*** and you have to continue the walk holding a bag of doo-doo.
14. When you say “bye” to someone and then up realizing ya’ll are heading the same direction.
While laying in bed binge watching New Girl on Netflix, you might realize that you would fit in perfectly in the loft with Jess, Winston, Coach, Nick, and Schmidt. There have been several instances when we all thought that we related so much with one of the characters. Which instance can you relate to the most?
10. When All Your Friends’ Sex Lives Are Better Than Yours
You can’t help but be jealous.
9. When You’re Jamming Out in Your Car
Sometimes you have to listen to your guilty pleasure song and have no shame.
8. When You’re Starving
Which is 99% of the time.
7. When You’ve Had a Bad Break-up
The best way to fix a broken heart is to throw yourself a pity party, isn’t it?
6. When You Realize It’s Friday Night
After 5 long days, you are ready to partyyyyyy.