If there’s one thing we all have in common it is that we’ve all been through awkward moments. They are unavoidable and inevitable. Here are just some awkward moments that we have all for SURE experienced:
17. Calling out your friend’s name multiple times, only to find out it’s not them.
16. When your friend’s parent is yelling at them and you’re right there to experience it all.
15. When your dog takes a s*** and you have to continue the walk holding a bag of doo-doo.
14. When you say “bye” to someone and then up realizing ya’ll are heading the same direction.
Yes, yes, yes, we all have life goals. But did you ever think that maybe we all have similar goals we want to reach in life? See for yourself!
10. Have a banging job
9. Find a hot significant other
8. Have lots and lots of puppies
7. Learn how to f***ing cook like Betty Crocker
6. Travel insanely
Let’s face it, we’re all weird. What’s even more weird is that we all do the same, old weird things. You think you’re the only one? Think again!
10. We sign our names multiple times in a fancy way in preparation for Hollywood.
Who knows, you might get famous some day! At least you know your signature will be on point.
9. We self-diagnose ourselves.
You start coughing like a mad person. What do you do? You Google the symptoms, treatments, and cures for that s***.
8. We see how many tasks we can get done within one microwave meal.
*sets the microwave for 30 seconds* *starts running around like a maniac to see what you can accomplish before the time runs out*
7. We wait for a specific amount of time before texting back our crush.
“Well, yeah he’s hot–but I can’t look too desperate. I have to wait, so it will look like I’m busy and have a life ya know?”
6. We keeping checking the refrigerator as if something new is going to show.
“Nope. Nothing new. I’ll just check again in like…5 minutes.”