Rutgers University Bans Greek Life Parties Until End of Semester Two

In the past year, Rutgers Greek life has been in hot water after sending two students, 19-year-old Caitlyn Kovacs and an unidentified 20-year-old to the hospital on separate occasions and from separate fraternity houses. Kovacs died shortly after being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. The unidentified student was allegedly a brother of Sigma Phi Epsilon.

In a quote from New Brunswick Today, a Rutgers spokesperson said, “Rutgers is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe campus environment and takes alcohol and other substance abuse by students very seriously.”

next-page (1)

Cashie Rohaly

You Might Also Like