Choosing a sorority is really hard, They all try so hard to get you because they feel like they are the right fit for you, but that isn’t always the case. Some just don’t feel right. Other times you just know. Here are the most important reasons of why I chose Delta Gamma:
10. Being a Legacy: Making my mom proud is one of the most important things to me.
9. The diversity of my chapter is so amazing to me. I have met so many amazing girls through DG.
8. Our Anchorman is bae. He comes to every event he possibly can. From volleyball intermurals to DG formal, to sitting just to talk, he’s there to take pictures, call cheers and give the best advice he possibly can.
7. Despite being a legacy, I chose Delta Gamma on my own. My mother told me it was okay to pick a different chapter than hers, but I couldn’t. I loved it too much.
6. I had the “ah-ha” moment: the one that most women have when finding their wedding dress, the man of their dreams, and apparently, finding the right Greek chapter for them.