Congratulations collegiates! You did it. You survived the awkward banter at Christmas, watched all the Netflix you humanly could, and most importantly you got through the boredom of being somewhere where there is absolutely nothing to do. Once you realize the day has finally come, you go through a few exciting steps, from catching up with friends to new classes.
10. You realize it’s THE day…the day you’re going back to school
9. You get to see your long lost friends
8. You catch up with your college friends
7. You can finally show your roommates the new cooking skills you acquired over break…
6. There are so many new hotties in your classes