You know exactly who they are. They are the little girls done up from head to toe in nothing but sparkles. They strive for nothing less than Ultimate Grand Supreme, but they also can relate to us a little. You guessed it… they are the tiny divas of “Toddlers and Tiaras.” No joke, these tailored tots completely understand sorority life.
25. Filling in the “accomplishments” section on any application for any position
24. Standing in line for your composite photo
23. When your mom gets all emotional because you’re a legacy
22. Planning to show up everyone on the dance floor at semi
21. When you get to the first chapter meeting after a break
20. Having to explain why your grades are slipping
20. Thinking about what you’ll do with your money after you’re done paying dues